Monday, September 14, 2009

I always…

* sleep on my side against the wall. this is fact.
* check my front door 2348823974 times just to make sure its locked.
* think i'm gonna get robbed.
* drool over really high heels but know i'll never wear them.
* buy apple pie ice cream expecting it to be as good as the real thing. it never is.
* try to eat every color in my suppers.
* love a good nap.

I sometimes…

* wish i knew my parents when they were young. it bet they'd be fun.
* get really nervous when my boss calls my name over the intercom.
* wonder what it would be like to be a boy, dog or other random thing.
* want to disappear forever.
* wish i was shorter with smaller feet.
* need my personal space.

I never…

* finish whole fruit.
* like looking at myself naked in the mirror or shower, it seems so... dirty.
* have the right comeback when the time is right.
* stick up for myself.
* seem to be able to find matching socks.
* wanting to stop learning, life stops being fun then.

I wish I still talked to Kerry. But it's best we don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment