Thursday, October 29, 2009

A quick post before bed. So I got my haircut to about my mid back. Alan cut it and I must admit for a sister-less, hair cutting amateur, he did a great job. I tried to help him relate to work by telling it's just cutting cables; you mess up, and you're screwed. But really though, he did great.

Ever since my roommates left, we've settled into domestication quite well. But I have noticed that in regards to PDA, we're not a terribly affectionate couple. We don't hold hands in public, let alone kiss. I give him the occasional hug but we look more like friends hanging out than an engaged couple. Thing is I thing I like us that way. My parents were never openly affectionate with us kids growing up. I think the military may have harded them to their emotions a little so once they had kids, they didn't notice their standoffish-ness. I get a little repulsed when I see people smothering their kids/lovers in kisses and goo-goo talk. We have a fire for that man that peopel could never understand but, I don't think it's so important to show it off for others; I'm his and he's mine. This is fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment